Friday, January 6, 2017

For Breanna Jean



The day that I met you, you sought me out.
You made me your friend in a minute. 
I accepted without a doubt. 

You told me your story, and smiled through it all.
You entrusted your life to Jesus.
Your positivity left me in awe. 

Your life was a model of how we should be.
You thought of Jesus first, others second,
And then you thought about Bre. 

We spent time eating sushi, singing songs,
Laughing, crying, sipping on whiskey,
And talking about where boys went wrong.


You fought like a warrior, a soldier going to war.
You kept your head up, and fought with a smile,
One that we all adore. 

But God didn’t need you to be a soldier down here.
He needed you with Him.
With no pain and no fear.

This is not goodbye. It’s I’ll see you sometime soon. 
I love you, and miss you beautiful friend.
I love you to the moon. 


BreStrong. BreFree.
















No comments:

Post a Comment